Sunday, March 7, 2010

First Born

Well, hello hello..

Its 10:28am on lazy sunday morning.

Im officially blogging. Well, maybe officially official in few more days since I think I'll have to finish all the setups and stuff first ;P


WHAT INITIATES THIS?

Well, INITIALLY, its because of my love of travelling.

I've been travelling around, and during my travels, I met a lot of  unemployed thrillseekers. By unemployed, I meant not-doing that 9 to 5 job. ALWAYS among the first Question I'll ask - after what's your name, where you come from, how long have you been here - is how do you fund yourself?

So these are some of the answers I get;

1. I've worked before and did some saving - boring. I'll never can 'have some saving' ;P ;P
2. Im doing my own web-business OR I have IT-related business
3. Im a photographer. I take photos and sell them
4. I write my travel stories for some mags and websites

Sooo...
#1 is obviously not for me.

#2 is something I can never (or liked) do.

#3 is far from reach. Yes I do own a camera.  But im only used to taking non-conformance photos

#4 is nonsense. Back in my schooldays, my teacher would be so surprised (and happy, I'd say) if she got to collect my composition/essay. This being said since II'll only submit my 'composition book' like 4 times a year, after like 5 essays or so. 


SO, WHY DO I BLOG NOW?

Yesterday my dearest friend said she started a blog, and wanted me to follow her. That means she wants me to read her everyday crap ;P

NOT. She has taken 'The' big leap in her life. Something I've always wanted to do, but can't seem to get the 'RIGHT' moment. I adore this Lady. I would really love to see hows she doing there. I might not able catch her when she falls, but I could call someone else to carry her. ;D

Ok. now she has added one more follower. Whos gonna follow ME then? :P


This is me, in travels.

2 comments: